- Being unemployed…. still.
- Being interviewed and told, “We’ll be in touch early next week” only to be left hanging.
- Instagram - Don’t get me wrong. I love Instagram, but the people on it continue to be more narcissistic and creepy.
- All the reporting on the Sochi Problems - Okay, I get it. Russia kinda dropped the ball on the Olympic village, but it’s Russia. Did you really expect anything else?
- Living with someone who is sick - I have two fears. Spiders and getting sick.
- People stuck in old ways of thinking. - Ex: Cokes #AmericaisBeautiful spot.
- Sports - Peyton Manning would have been called the Greatest of all TIme if he’d have won the Superbowl; however because he lost people now are calling him old and saying he should retire. Dumb.
- Los Angeles Lakers - They’re still losing.
- TMJ - That shit hurts.
- Being unemployed - Seriously… it sucks.
- That I’m not a part of making work like this.
- Or this.
1. Justin Bieber
2. Remaining unemployed - (get at me if you work in advertising)
3. Questioning my future
4. Unrelenting coverage of Richard Sherman - People seem to either think he is an arrogant jerk or a modern day male version of Mother Teresa.
5. Men’s recreational sport leagues - We all believe we are better than we actually are.
6. My four dogs - too much fur.
7. Carpet - it’s gross.
8. The Los Angeles Lakers
9. Fashion Bloggers - Just because you pin something to your Pinterest board, doesn’t mean you know anything about style.
10. Justin Bieber - He really annoyed me.